The right kind of mattress can actually make your life much better than now. If you are ready to buy a new mattress for yourself, hop on this journey with us. We will explain to you various types of mattresses including their benefits and disadvantages if any. Sort through all different types of mattresses and find one that would become a happy place for you.
Different types of mattresses including their pros and cons:
Memory Foam Mattress
Memory foam mattresses are insanely popular among people. It provides the best comfort and support contouring with your body wherever you need it. If you are looking for comfort, this type of mattress is ideal for you. Make sure you check out the density when buying a memory foam mattress.
- Better body contouring
- Resists sinking in the centre
- Best ventilation and breathability
- Less motion transfer
- It can possibly be costly and overpriced
- It cannot quickly match up to your sleeping positions
- Heavier than other mattresses
This is the most preferred mattress. These are made out of a steel coil support system that has spring coils connected into one unit. Its principle is the greater the number of coils, the more comfortable the mattress will be. It is not good for light sleepers as the mattress does not allow a lot of movement.
- It is widely available and cheap
- Consistent comfort with support and firmness
- It also provides a springy feel
- Wears out quickly, short life span
- Makes squeaky noises while moving
- Cannot adapt properly to your contours
Hybrid mattresses are a combination of innerspring as well as memory foam mattresses. You can get both the benefits of hybrid and innerspring in a single mattress. Due to this mattress, you will get equal support and softness.
- Better body contour
- Very soft and firm support
- Structural weakness
- Heavier in weight
This mattress consists of a pillow-type layer on the top. It offers an extra cushioning layer to your mattress. These kinds of mattresses are created with different materials, hence, the added comfort, cooling, and durability.
- Quick bounce back
- Maintains shape
- Washing is very easy
- No firmness is available
- It might cause sinking
This mattress is just perfect for all kinds of people like children, old age, and pregnant women. Each latex mattress is processed in a different way. This makes it unique from other mattresses. It resists moulds, dust mites, and is best in pain-relieving.
- Very durable, can last for a very long time
- Eco-friendly prevents harmful allergens and chemicals
- Supports the body, relieves the pain
- Conforms the body quicker than other mattresses
- The latex comes in different quality
- It is very costly
These air mattresses are great for traveling. Although they are easy to take for travel, they are anyway uncomfortable to use for a long time. It can easily sink if it gets deflated. They are vulnerable to punctures and tears too.
- Easy to handle and move
- Can easily adjust the firmness as per the need
- It is easy to puncture and tear
- Can lose pressure and deflate quickly
- Lots of transfer of motion
Waterbeds are generally made up of polyvinyl material with a top layer that is flexible. It has a wave-like motion that many people love. These beds can be heated whenever you want and they have hypoallergenic properties. There are more flaws to it than advantages.
- Really great for allergies
- Completely relaxing
- They can leak
- Very poor support
- Cause condensation and form mildew
Do You Need Mattress Cleaning Experts?
Our agency has been dealing with this mattress cleaning business for many years. Hence, we know all the mattress-related things better. We have a good reputation as our professionals provide excellent mattress services. If you want to buy a new mattress depending on your needs then our professionals can guide you in the best possible way. We are available 24/7 to solve your queries.