All of us spend quality time on our beds and it is quite scary to know that the mattress which seems very comfortable to us might accumulate a huge amount of dust over a period of time which is not visible to the naked eye.
The germs that grow on your mattress when they are not disinfected and cleaned occasionally are the cause of a lot of diseases and allergies. So what do you do? How do you get rid of these germs? There are some foolproof methods to deep clean your mattress at home which reduce, if not remove the germs completely.
Some of the methods to deep Mattress Cleaning in Melbourne are very simple and natural. The process to deep clean a mattress successfully at home are listed below.
- Keep the Room Well Ventilated – Make sure to keep the room well ventilated and ensure that there is enough sunlight and air circulating in the room so as to remove any kinds of bedding debris and germs naturally without incorporating any tedious procedure of chemicals which might cause health issues in the long run. Furthermore, make sure that the room is not moist or there is not excess humidity in the room. After the cleaning process of the mattress as well you need to ensure that there is enough ventilation in the room so that all chemical smell can dissipate and the mattress is dried naturally.
- Remove All Kinds of Extra Materials from the Mattress to Be Able Clean It Properly – This would include covers, protectors or any extra material that can be removed.
- Vacuum The Mattress – Vacuuming is capable of removing any kind of loose debris or dust from the bed to make it ready for further cleaning.
- Disinfecting – For this, you can make use of natural disinfectants. Make a dilute solution of it and mix some essential oils with it to give a good natural fragrance. This method is done to remove mites, bedbugs and some kinds of infection and allergy-causing organisms which can grow on your mattress over time, due to a number of factors.
- Deodorizing – You can use baking soda to clean remove any kind of unwanted smell from the mattress. For this, all you need to do is pour enough baking soda on the mattress and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes after which you can remove it completely using a vacuum cleaner to remove all extra power.
- Protective Covering – Always ensure that there is a protective covering on the mattress so that it does not catch dirt easily.
- Removing Stains – If there are some stains on the mattress try to remove them as early as possible using the various home remedies for each specific stain. The quicker you take action on a stain the easier it is to remove it from the roots.
Deep clean your mattress easily at home and live a safer and healthy life with Marks Mattress Cleaning.
Read More Here: – Importance Of Mattress Cleaning