A mattress is the blessing from booming industrialism, we have access to the variety of mattress, which is easily available to us. The mattress in our homes provides us with warmth and comfort during sleep hours. But our mattress is susceptible to dust, bacteria and germs and the worst thing is that regular cleaning isn’t enough for completely clean the mattress. You need to do something extra for your mattress to do the Mattress Sanitization.
Below you’ll read the tips to clean a foam mattress, follow them for Mattress Sanitization and mattress cleaning.
Moreover, a memory foam mattress needs extra attention for a thorough cleaning, also it’s not wise to clean mattress by water and shampoo because it might damage the foam and cause tearing.
First Step Mattress Stain Removal.
Always cover your mattress with some kind of protection, without a cover your mattress is vulnerable to dust, dirt or stain. But if ever any stains occur on your mattress you need to act fast. Leaving stains on its own can make the stain more stubborn. So whenever a stain occurs treat it as soon as you can.
Steps For Treating Stain:-
- Take a cloth and soak it in water, now blot the stain using a cloth and try to remove spillage with it. The cloth will automatically absorb the stain.
- When the stain is gone, take a spray bottle and fill clean water in it. Now spray it on the mattress to dampen the surface. When the surface gets dampen, sprinkle some borax on the mattress and let it sit for few minutes.
- When the mattress gets dried, vacuum cleans it. Add an upholstery brush attachment and thoroughly clean the mattress.
Cleaning Mattress Using Water.
- Vacuum cleaned the mattress and remove all kind of dust and dirt.
- Add one tablespoon of detergent in two cups of water. Now apply this solution on the foam mattress surface and let it sit for atleast for 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, use a pressure hose pipe and wash the mattress completely. Squeeze it if necessary.
- When it comes to drying, try to dry the mattress in the shades or use a fan.
Increase the life of your mattress.
Besides Mattress Sanitization, the mattress durability is an important factor. Because no one likes to sleep on a foam shedding mattress. In order to prevent the shedding, vacuum cleans the mattress regularly. Vacuum the mattress from both the side, also flip it once after every month and change the bedsheets from time to time.
Call In Professionals.
Marks Mattress Cleaning is a leading professional mattress cleaner. We have expertise in all types of mattress cleaning services, we use the best cleaning agents for mattress stain removals such as blood stains, urine stain removal and other similar stains. We use the proper type of equipment and solution to clean your mattress. Give us a chance to serve you. Visit our website for more information and bookings.