Why Should You Take Mattress Sanitization Seriously…….?
Sanitizing your mattress might not be in your list of cleanliness activities. Not many recognize how a mattress can be unclean and how they can affect you. It is because of the lack of knowledge about the mattress. Do not worry, we are here to help you with getting your mattress clean as new to have a nice peaceful sleep with your partner.
Don’t forget to call us Mark’s Mattress Cleaning when you want mattress sanitising services really quick and clean.Like cleaning your carpet and upholstery periodically you can opt our services to clean the mattress.
Mattress cleaning has become a more popular thing with increased awareness towards health and we recommend everyone to look for the cleanliness of their mattress to make sure they get the right amount of quality sleep they deserve.
When is a Mattress Certified Clean?
A mattress is said to be clean when it has zero odor and zero stains over it. Not often we recognize the mild odor that already exists which is overpowered by the room freshener or the total color shift of the mattress making us forgot the real color. Not believing? When is the last time you check for it? Remove bed cover and all the coverings and check for stains and odor. You are more likely to find a difference if you haven’t cleaned your mattress and it is at least 3 months old. Yes, a 3 month old mattress might not be clean enough and the worst part is you might not even know that.
The fabric on the mattress does not tan or change color unless stained by body fluids or any other factor. So, a mattress can be easily judged for its cleanliness by just looking at it. The odor is another major factor that can be used to judge the cleanliness with your eyes closed.
How Do We Sanitise your Mattress?
Coming from a carpet and upholstery cleaning company, getting rid of the stains by deep vacuuming and spot removal is easy. But the whole task of Mattress Cleaning Services lies in making the inside odor free and clean.
Here is How We Do The Whole Mattress Sanitization Process.
- Our experts start with removing all the coverings of the mattress and passing them for a deep wash.
- The mattress is subjected to deep vacuum. The professional vacuum is used deep between the creases and seams that is capable of taking in the millions of skin cells that are shed daily. This must give a fresh look on the fabric. Vacuum is run all around the mattress to ensure cleanliness all around.
- Any spots or stains on the fabric are identified and removed by using stain removal solutions and damp wipes. It is handled in such a way that not much of water or the solvent gets absorbed.
- Next comes the sterilizing and the most important part for mattress sanitising services. The mattress is made to absorb sterilizing chemical that is organic to leave zero residues. This will take off most of the odor.
- Deodorizer is used along with the sterilizing solution if the odor is evident else it is sprayed mildly at the last which not only removes existing odor but prevents odor during future use.
- Advanced equipment is used further like steamer to evaporate and get rid of the liquid absorbed. Within hours of drying the mattress is ready fresh and clean as new for you to sleep.
- Billing is standard for Mattress Sanitizing depending on the dimensions of the mattress which will be provided by our expert on the spot.
How to Avoid Littering your Mattress?
Mattresses are not subjected to intentional littering and accidental litters are only occasional. If you are wondering how else they become unclean, body fluids contribute a major share. Sweat and body oil are the major contributor along with dead cells that fall off while sleeping. Sweat and oil rupture the surface and might go in causing odor over time while the dead cells stay on top feeding dust mites.
- Vacuum or dust the mattress regularly as a precaution to keep away dust mites and any allergies. Doing this once in a week is sufficient.
- Having a newborn or a pet at home puts your mattress in danger. They are subjected to even more fluids like urine and poop which cause a stain on the outside and also gets absorbed. Use a protective sheet in between the mattress and a comforter layer to prevent urine from getting in. Because changing the comforter layer is more cost-efficient and viable.
- Dry your mattress in the sun once a month. Exposure to hot sun has a sanitizing effect on the mattress drying all the liquid content, killing all the bacterial growth and deodorizing.
- Let your windows open for fresh air and sunlight to come in at least when not using the room which slows down odor development and enables drying of substance in the fabric more readily.
Hire Professional Services
Following these tips, you will need mattress sanitizing services from the experts less frequently. It is sufficient to schedule a mattress sanitising services once in six sif you do not have a newborn frequenting the mattress. If you are nurturing a baby at bed daily, we recommend getting our service more frequently as a newborn are more vulnerable than adults. Mark’s Mattress Cleaning are experts in cleaning and sanitizing the mattress for you within a day’s time so that your cosy and comfy mattress is ready for the night. Do not forget to book schedule your upcoming visits to ensure hassle-free follow-up maintenance.