Personal Identification Information
We may collect information about the users of our website in more than one way. And, the information we collect can be obtained through more than one method. We collect information about our users through but not limited to:-
- User activity on our website.
- The number of visits to our website.
- Responses to surveys, forms, feedback, activities filled by the user of our website.
- Users can be asked for information like phone number, address, email, name, etc.
- Users also have the choice to visit our website anonymously.
- All the information we collect is the information that users voluntarily agree to share with us.
- Users have the right always to refuse the information we are collecting. However, it may lead to some functions of websites not working correctly.
- We will collect contact information like email and physical address.
- We may collect information about the product you have purchased.
- The interest of the user in receiving our regular newsletters.
Whenever a user interfaces with our website, we may collect non-personal data about that user (or users) that is non-recognizable. Non-individual distinguishing proof data may include:
- Browser name and additional information required to identify the hardware the user (or users) use to access our website, the working system and the internet service provider services used for transferring the data.
- We don’t make any of your data accessible to outsiders.
- The data may be used to work on the products and services we offer.
- We will contact influential individuals concerning charging and specialized issues
- We screen and store your online solicitations for research and keep the history of your exchanges with Marks Mattress Cleaning email interchanges secure and protected.
Cookies And Cookie Usage Policy
How We Use The Information Collected From our Users
Marks Mattress Cleaning collects and uses the information collected from its users to improve the services they offer. We use the information to order from our users in the following ways:-
- To further develop client assistance – The information you give assists us with reacting to your client support demands and backing needs more effectively.
- To tailor the user’s experience- The collected data may or may not be used to check how our users utilize the services and assets given on our website.
- To work on our Site – We may use the feedback you give to work on our items and administrations.
- To deal with payments/instalments- We may employ the users’ data about them while submitting a request to offer support to that request. This data is exported to the other outside parties but to the limit of essentials to provide support.
- To run various advancements, upgrades, surveys, feedback forms and other highlights.
- To send users different information that we think will bear some significance for the user (or users).
- Email addresses of the user (or users) may be used to send valuable information to our website users. Information might likewise use it to react to their demands, questions, or potentially different solicitation.
Information Sharing Collected From Our Users
We never sell, exchange, or lease the ID of our users to other people. We may or may not share conventional amassed segmented non-recognizable data to any close to home ID data regarding clients and any guest visitors with our colleagues, members, and business due to the same reasons illustrated previously. We will find primary ways to guarantee that the data we gather is put away in a protected climate!
Your Acceptance Of Terms And Conditions
By utilizing this website, you mean your acknowledgment of this approach and terms of services. The proceeding with utilization of the website following the presenting of changes on this approach will be considered your acknowledgment of those changes.
Contacting With Us