Mattress is one among those things that we use daily but doesn’t notice it getting dirty day by day! May be, we people have a common logic behind it- ‘Since we use mattress daily, it has very less chances of getting dust and dirt.’ This is completely a wrong logic as regular cleaning of mattress is as important as cleaning of other house hold things is.
How to Clean Mattress at home
Dirt and dust might get stuck on the mattress, thereby maintaining 100 percent risk/danger of disease and allergies. For those who have asthma problems, dirty mattress might increase their problems. If you have not cleared your dust-filled mattress for many days, then there are some special tips for you to do it now before it gets too late-
- Use of vacuum cleaner- The most appropriate way to clean mattress is to clean it with vacuum cleaner. This also helps you to get rid of stains and hidden insects on your dirty mattress. Use of vacuum cleaner is considered best because using it doesn’t cause your mattress to get wet.
- Other methods- Clean your mattress with upholstery cleaner. It is harmful for us if comes in contact with our body so keep in mind that you are not allergic to chemicals that it contains. This type of cleaner relieves dirt quite lot as compared to detergent used in the mattress.
- Baking soda- Mix baking soda and water in a bowl. Put this paste on the blot of the mattress and leave it for 30 minutes. Then rub the stain with the wet clothes.
- Use of Detergent- To get rid of the stain, take a teaspoon washing surf and mix it in a bowl in cold water. Now soak the cloth in it and apply it. After this, scrub the scar from the toothbrush and then clean it again with a wet cloth.
- Lemon juice- If you want to get rid of stains, rub it with lemon juice and wipe it with some wet cloth and rub it again with dry cloth to clean it. This will also remove darker and darker spots.
- Use of water- You can get rid of stains from water. If there is a blood stain on the mattress, then put a little salt in the water and clean it. Keep in mind that you should use of cool water rather than using hot water.
Take the help of professional mattress cleaning services
No matter how well you try to clean your mattress, there will still be dust mites and germs in the deep ends of your mattress. Hence it becomes necessary to take the help of experts to get rid of dust mites from the deepest layers of your mattress. Still confused, who to contact to get your mattresses cleaned? Let us introduce you to Marks Mattress Cleaning which is a well-established name in mattress cleaning services. We have a rich client base and experience of any years.
The highly qualified staff working with us is fully dedicated to impress you with their services. We are available 24*7 and you can get in touch with us anytime for all kinds of mattress cleaning related services. We charge a very nominal place and send our executive right at your place within time. We use most advanced equipment to make your mattresses bacteria and mite free in no time. Give us a call now and let us make your mattresses new again.